- downs two bottles of wine a night,
- drink-drives while learning English and 'power-breathing',
- is the sole possessor of a key to a cave he likes to spend time in,
- swims for 5 hours a day, and
- pretty much has freedom to whatever he likes in the Slovenian city of Ljubijana.
"That's all very well," you might say, "But what the hell has this got to do with employer branding or recruitment advertising?". Well, this example is all pretty relevant to what inspires us in our work and leads to employment-related decisions.
Once we've uncovered these insights, we use them to develop communications strategies that will promote the behaviours we want, and dissuade unwanted behaviours. For the employers we work for, this boils down to something simple as attracting more of the right people who join for the right reasons, and therefore stay - and engaging key performers so they are highly motivated and productive (and they, too, stay).